2.0

I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management company. I've had almost every issue a renter can have.

However, if you need to contact someone about an issue, they don't answer/return calls, make up tons of excuses or push the blame on someone/something else, and they always drag their feet with everything ESPECIALLY maintenance. Maintenance and contact are the biggest issues, even when what their very own voicemail describes as a "maintenance emergency" like say I don't know - your apartment was broken into and the door won't lock/close properly - or maybe you are without AC for 2 weeks during July in AL - or hey how about you come home to find the empty apt above you had a leak. AND if you are actually able to get a maintenance person to find out what your problem is, don't expect a call/notice/appointment before they arrive or even with estimated time frame, and definitely don't expect to get any kind of notification on the status of your work order - that is if there ever was one made. Don't you want to feel save in the place you call home?

Well they don't care about that either. The guy that rented the apartment above me shot into the floor when he was "cleaning his gun"... When I called the office to notify someone, it took 6 calls for someone to pick up, and then the lady acted like she didn't know what to do and said that she would ask and call me back. Needless to say, I never heard back from anyone.

The guy above me moved out and I have not been shot at since. *Knock on wood* If you do choose to move into one of these apartments, I hope you don't mind bugs. I have had to buy my own spray and treat the apartment for 2 years. But there are perks, I've never seen so much wildlife roaming by the dumpster - Cats, Possums, Raccoons, Cats, Armadillos, Snakes, Cats, Mice, and did I mention there are a few stray cats?

The only pleasant people I have encountered are two out of the 5 or 6 people that work the front desks. Those 2 ladies are the only ones who have been employed at the apartments the entire time I've lived here - I can't remember their names but one wears glasses and the other teaches Zumba.

Review about: Ridge Crossings Apartments Apartment Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Walking trail, Location near hwys, Plenty of parking spaces.

I didn't like: Service, Maintainence staff, Pet deposit and a monthly pet fee, Carpet was not replaced as promised before move in.

Comments